Rise of Angelix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the rising clan, Rise of Angelix

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuk123
RoA Official Members
RoA Official Members
yuk123

gg points : 5543

Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture   Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi ! Everybody from DAC 3 listen here ! The 4th sam hav finally come , and this is the right time for us to decide whether wan to join the japanese society , don't tell me u don't know , since 2nd sam u all undecided till now , u still tell me u don't know , u better go DIE ( Death Investigation Extension ) , lolz !

The reason i post this is to let u all hav the enough time to think whether want to join the Japanese Society , of course we will ask for the time table , but basically i just wan to see who are interesting in joining the society .

Last word , don't tell me expensive , i will smash you into the wall ( kidding ) , everybody study together is fun , AND ! Don't tell me u not free just because u teach tuition , if u really wan to earn money , quit study now and go out work , AND ! Don't tell me u are tired after the whole day class and activities , AND ! Don't tell me u got others society activities and meeting , i may xxx u XD

Lastly , the most important things is to confirm the time table 1st ... thatz all !

By : yuk123
Back to top Go down
http://lovnelsonchan.blogspot.com
RoA~kymine
RoA Official Members
RoA Official Members
RoA~kymine

gg points : 5845

Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture   Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:08 am

first of while, it's 5th sem.. not 4th..

2nd, it's japanese class.. not japanese society..

3rd, u r telling the RoA member ni..
n those 10 in our group which sign up for this forun de is merely 6 ni..
better tell them during lecture..

4th..
sorry to say..
our first reason for not joining- expensive..mayb happened to someone..
second reason - teach tuition is currently happen to 2 of our member..
3rd reason - tired after class wil b happen to class rep..
4th reason - got society meeting is curently happen on the author of this reply..

(actuali after reading this post, i laughed cause there is no more reaso for us to say NO to japanese class..
Back to top Go down
yuk123
RoA Official Members
RoA Official Members
yuk123

gg points : 5543

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture   Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:36 am

Oops ! Sorry !

1st - Wah ! So fast 5th sem edi ! Faster than i though = ="

2nd - Sorry ! My english get B3 @.@

3rd - I m not class rep , so tatz not my duty 2 tell them in class ( tatz some1 duty ) , if u ask me to play call of duty , np XD

4th -
- RM220 IS EXPENSIVE ( kidding ) ^^
- Hmm...
- He won't , he is the 1 whoz the most likely join the jpn clz among us
- So did i nid 2 xxx u ?

( Lastly ) - Absolutely !

By : yuk123
Back to top Go down
http://lovnelsonchan.blogspot.com
RoA~kymine
RoA Official Members
RoA Official Members
RoA~kymine

gg points : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture   Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:43 pm

1st - yeah.. 2 more sem n v wil graduate..

2nd - this is not bout eng.. this is bout using term..

3rd - then u shall inform class rep to inform others..

4th -
- mayb to someone, they cant afford much after paying RM 1516 for their fees..
- unless u can ask them stop tuition-ing n join us for japanese class..
- he wont b but someone wil.. lik chew? or jon? xD
- no nid.. i do it almost everyday.. xD

(meowth, u r right.. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture   Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Society - the first step for us to understand the japanese culture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Angelix :: Happenings in College! :: Hot topics among RoA members!-
Jump to: